What’s Our Most-Requested Brooklyn Neighborhood Right Now? See Our Latest Listing to Find Out.
May 06, 2020 brooklyn,sunset park
549 41ST ST #1B
Whether it’s the panoramic views—from the Statue of Liberty, across the Manhattan skyline, and on to the rest of Brooklyn—the vibrant mix of Latino and Asian cultures, or the lure of the waterfront, Sunset Park is currently our most-requested neighborhood among those buying in Brooklyn. Sure, The Times might have called it “Not Quite Trendy” a few years ago but isn’t that what you’re after?
If you’ve never considered moving to Sunset Park, here are a few of its selling points:
- A nearly 25-acre public park (Sunset Park, the neighborhood’s namesake)
- Industry City just keeps growing and evolving—multiple food halls (Including Japan Village, a steamy, brothy love letter to your senses, especially on a winter day),plus a revolving mix of maker’s pop-ups, vintage stores, and weekly events.
- Tacos El Bronco. You can definitely eat at any of the dozens of other outstanding Mexican restaurants as long as you promise to stop here first.
- If you somehow get bored of the views and the food, you’ve got gaming (Next Level Arcade) and bowling (Melody Lanes) to entertain you
- You’re just a short walk to Green-Wood Cemetery, one of the jewels of Brooklyn.