RC’s Buying into Brooklyn Workshop Sept 20th.
Aug 24, 2018 brooklyn real estate,brooklyn realty,buying into brooklyn,freedom mortgage,gabi feuer,jane herro,mark maimon,Rashidah Siddiqui,real estate workshop,Serpico,Serpico & Siddiqui P.C,the hop shop,time fallon,victoria hagman
We are excited to announce another Buying into Brooklyn workshop is set for Thursday September 20th. This time we’ll be meeting up at Columbia Waterfront bar The Hop Shop from 6:30-8:30pm. As usual, it’s $10 in advance and $12 at the door. You can purchase tickets and learn more here. Read more about what to expect below, mark your calendars and come have a brew with us next month!
You’ll get solid advice from a team of pros—Realty Collective founder Victoria Hagman and Realty Collective agents Jane Herro and Tina Fallon; Real estate attorney Rashidah Siddiqui of Serpico, Serpico & Siddiqui P.C.; and Freedom Mortgage bankers Mark Maimon and Gabi Feuer —in a setting that is far more relaxed than your last crowded open house.
Here’s what you’ll learn on September 20th:
- How to position yourself as a bonafide buyer in a competitive market
- Who protects you and helps you get the best deal
- The importance of finding the right lender
- What to do when you have bad or less than stellar credit
- The steps to obtaining a pre-approval and mortgage
- The offer/acceptance process
- The difference between a condo vs. co-op
**Incentives for participants! If you decide to to buy and use our services you’ll receive $500 back for purchases up to $500K and $1000 back for purchases over $500K.