RC’s “Buying into Brooklyn” Crash Course at Brooklyn Brewery.
Sep 29, 2017 brooklyn based,brooklyn brewery,brooklyn events,buying into brooklyn,buying into brooklyn workshop,first time home buyers,first time home buying,freedom mortgage,gabi feuer,home buying workshop,jean brownhill,john serpico,mark maimon,realty collective,sweeten,tina fallon,victopria hagman,victoria hagman,victoris hagman
Whether you are in the early stages of considering buying a home in Brooklyn or have already decided to take the plunge, this crash course brought to you by Realty Collective will give you tips on navigating the process. It’s so helpful to acquire a foundation of knowledge before beginning your search and this is the perfect opportunity to do just that. RC founder, Victoria Hagman, and RC agent, Tina Fallon, will explain what it takes to find the right home, make the right offer, get into contract, secure the right financing, and close, all without having a nervous breakdown.
Here’s what you’ll learn over Brooklyn Brewery beers on Oct. 10:
- Who protects you and helps you get the best deal
- How to position yourself as a bonafide buyer in a competitive market
- The importance of finding the right lender
- What to do when you have bad or less than stellar credit
- The steps to obtaining a pre-approval and mortgage
- The offer/acceptance process
- The difference between a condo vs. co-op
- How to spot renovation potential in a property
Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door and include one beer! To learn more or purchase tickets, click here!