Our favorite restaurants in the hood with no crowds, no wait.
Jun 24, 2014
We have a lot of delicious restaurants in the area. Frankies 457, Buttermilk Channel, Battersby. Mmmm to all of those. Unfortunately for those who don’t want to wait for a table during prime times, weekend nights and Sunday brunch, these places may not be an option. You don’t have to sacrifice good food though. Below ifs a list of 5 restaurants in the neighborhood that have delicious food but without the crowd.
1. Vekslers- This place is still relatively new and it’s not on a main drag. It’s at Hicks and Degraw. The food is really yummy and, although it’s a small space, we’ve never had trouble getting a table right away.
2. Mooburger- This place is great for kids. It has a lot of tables, good food, and, although a bit busier than some of the others on the list it usually has no wait at all.
3. Karloff- We don’t know why this place isn’t packed honestly. The food is consistently good. One of the best burgers in the hood.
4. Red Hook Lobster Pound- This place is definitely popular but the seating area is so large that you’ll always get a seat.
5. Dassara- A great moderately priced dinner date option. Yummy food (Ramen!) and a nice amount of people inside that will give it a certain energy but you won’t usually have to wait for a table.