Our Favorite Neighborhood Restaurants to Dine Al Fresco.
Aug 13, 2015
We don’t have that much longer to dine outside so take advantage of enjoying your meal while looking at the night sky or watching the clouds roll by. Here’s a run down of our five favorite spots in and around the area.
1. Frankie’s 457 has a lovely courtyard area in the back (pictured above). It’s the best outdoor date spot on this list. The soft white lights hanging in the trees and vines around the space make it very inviting and romantic.
2. For a more casual and relaxed experience Abilene is a great spot to grab a beer and some bar food and sit out front while playing board games with some friends.
3. Brooklyn Ice House, which has more of a bar atmosphere, serves up some pretty delicious pub fare and has a great backyard. It has a very chill beer garden vibe.
4. We have to mention Brooklyn Crab on this list. Eating seafood in the open air on a picnic bench with a mug of cold beer is the ultimate summer experience.
5. With sidewalk seating and lots of foot traffic, Bar Tabac, a French bistro on Smith Street, is definitely the best for people watching.