CSA Sign-Up Time!
Jun 05, 2017 brooklyn CSA,brooklyn events,CSA,farmers market,fruit share,markets,red hook csa,red hook farms,vegetables,vegetables share,wolcott street
Summer is approaching which means it’s time to sign-up with your neighborhood CSA for the season and start picking up your share of fruits and/or veggies very soon. The Red Hook CSA registration is now open and pick up will begin on June 14th. The general information for that is below. You can click here to read more and register. Not in Red Hook? Here is list of every CSA in Brooklyn!
- 22 weeks: two pick-up options: Saturdays, 10am-1pm OR Wednesdays, 6-8pm
- Saturday pick-ups: 560 Columbia Street, Red Hook Community Farm (across from Ikea)
- Wednesday pick-ups: 30 Wolcott Street, NYCHA Red Hook Farm (across from the library)
- First pick up: June 14 or 17
- Last pick up: November 15 or 18
- Regular pick up Fourth of July weekend
- No pick-up August 30 or September 2 (Labor Day holiday)
- Full share: ~4 people
- Small share: ~2 people, pricing is 65% of full share
- Volunteer: 8 hours total – 1 pick up shift and 1 secondary shift per membership
- Payment: cash, check, debit/credit, EBT
- Payment 1 date: June 14 or 17
- Payment 2 date: September 13 or 16