5 Tips on Staging your Home to Sell.
Aug 26, 2015
Photo stylist and Realty Collective agent Brice Gaillard not only helps us out with staging our homes for sale, she also styles spaces for interior design and architecture magazines. She’s got some great tips to share. The best part is that all of these ideas are affordable and anyone can do them!
1. Clear the clutter. It’s well known that furnished homes sell better, but less is more. Simple furnishings and decor make the place look clean and spacious.
2. Stick to neutral colors. You may love your burnt orange walls but you need realize that they’re not for everyone. A neutral palate with pops of color here and there is a safer bet to impress a larger group of potential buyers.
3. Clear your personal items, such as photographs. Buyers want to visualize themselves and their families living in your home.
4. A quick and affordable way to freshen up a new space is replacing your lampshades with newer stylish ones.
5. Plants and flowers are a lovely touch. They literally add life to the space!